Stranger Things 2 - Really Short Reviews

Stranger Things had a great first season and what made it great was how strange it was. The mystery was 80 percent of the show. The second season has less mystery, but what saves it, is what made up the rest of the 20 percent in season 1 - the kids.
Granted the kids aren't as cute in season 2 but the series still captures kiddisms incredibly well. 
It's not as good as season 1 but it's still worth watching. 
(Longer review coming soon.)

Italy

Religion has nothing to do with Religion